Hampshire, Dorset & Wiltshire Visitors' Map (A-Z)
- Customer Reviews
This A-Z map of Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire is a full colour, single sided, foldout visitors' map. Featuring continuous road mapping from Oxford and Stroud to the south coast (including the Isle of Wight), and from Newport and Lyme Regis to Chichester and Maidenhead in the east.
Map detail is shown at a clear 2.75 miles to 1 inch (1.7 kms to 1 cm) and includes the following features:
- Motorways open with full junction detail, motorways under construction and proposed, service areas, primary routes and destinations, A and B roads, selected minor roads, gradients 1:5 and steeper, tolls, mileages, national and county boundaries, together with spot heights and hill shading.
- Selected safety camera locations with their maximum speed limits.
- Selected fuel stations.
- Selected places of interest, tourist information centres, caravan and camping sites and golf courses.
There are 2 separate index panels.
- An index to cities, towns, villages, hamlets and locations, this is situated adjacent to the map.
- A comprehensive places of interest index with the corresponding map symbol shown alongside each entry for easy identification, this is situated below the mapping.
(April 2017 - Please note that framed versions of this map are unavailable at present - the system will allow you to order a framed version but we can't accept orders for framed versions of this map until the framing department of the supplier we use for this map is open again later this year. So please don't choose any framed version of this map at the moment! There may be similar maps on our website which can be framed by a different supplier. Please contact us if you need further information or advice).