- Customer Reviews
This A-Z map of Cornwall is a full colour, visitors' map, featuring road mapping that covers the whole of Cornwall and an area extending into Devon as far as Great Torrington, Tavistock and Plymouth.
Flat Size: 1145 x 890 mm (45.1 x 35 inches)
Scale: 1:158,400 (2.5 miles to 1 inch)
Road map detail is shown at a clear 2.5 miles to 1 inch scale (1.6 kms to 1 cm) and includes the following features:
- Primary routes and destinations, A & B roads, selected minor roads, gradients 1:5 and steeper, tolls, mileages and county or unitary authority boundaries
- Selected safety camera locations with their maximum speed limits and fuel stations
- Selected caravan and camping sites and golf courses
- A wide range of visitor attractions and places of interest, clearly highlighted
There are also 13 town plans included, each with descriptive text and information about places of interest, entertainment and leisure attractions. The towns are:
- St. Ives
Also featured is:
- A separate panel giving information relating to other major towns
- Descriptive text about Bodmin Moor, Land's End Peninsula and Lizard Peninsula
- An inset map of the Isles of Scilly, including descriptive text and information about the islands
The index comprises of two sections: the first is an index of cities, towns, villages, hamlets and locations; the second is an index to places of interest and includes a corresponding map symbol alongside each entry for easy identification.
All in all, this visitors' map of Cornwall is ideal for anyone wishing to explore the many attractions this beautiful part of the country has to offer.
Delivery of the flat version of this map will be by courier and will need a signature. Please ensure someone will be available to sign at your delivery address. We can deliver to your work if necessary.
(April 2017 - Please note that framed versions of this map are unavailable at present - the system will allow you to order a framed version but we can't accept orders for framed versions of this map until the framing department of the supplier we use for this map is open again later this year. So please don't choose any framed version of this map at the moment! There may be similar maps on our website which can be framed by a different supplier. Please contact us if you need further information or advice).